Looking for details about how to apply for the Programme?
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to complete a number of stages within our recruitment process:
- Stage 1 - Online Application
- Stage 2 - Competency based interview with Technical questions
- Stage 3 - Pre-Employment Suitability Screening
To help us find people who can help us make a difference, we use competency-based interviewing.
The competencies examined during your interview will be taken from the following areas:
- Achieving results and continuous improvement
- Customer focus
- Innovation and creativity
- Team work
Read our hints and tips on how to prepare for a Competency based Interview.
Pre-employment suitability screening
All successful candidates will undergo pre-employment suitability screening, further details of which can be found here (34kb pdf).
Our Operational Engineering programme has now closed, although this page will link to an online application form to complete when the next programme opens.