The ScottishPower Graduate Programme Recruitment Process aims to create a positive recruitment and selection experience for every employee and prospective employee, across every part of our business and for every level of post
1. Online Application Form
This will capture your contact details, educational and work experience as well as asking a few questions to ensure our programme is right for you
2. Online Testing
We have an online test that we will invite you to complete called Interactive G+
Interactive G+ test is designed to measure three types of ability: Numerical, Deductive, and Inductive:
- Numerical Ability: The Numerical Ability questions are designed to measure the ability to solve problems involving numerical data by using the proper mathematical methods and the ability to interpret data presented in charts, graphs and tables.
- Deductive Reasoning: These questions are designed to assess the candidate’s ability to draw logical conclusions based on information provided, identify strengths and weaknesses of arguments, and complete scenarios using incomplete information.
- Inductive Reasoning: The Inductive Reasoning questions are completely non-verbal and feature only shapes and figures. These questions are designed to measure the ability to detect regularities, patterns, and generalizations, and infer rules that can be applied to different situations.
You'll be presented with questions where you will be asked to record your answers on video, at a time of your choosing up to a set deadline.
3. Assessment Centre
Our assessment centres use different exercises to assess the behaviours most important to ScottishPower.
This may include:
- A competency-based interview
- An analytical presentation exercise
- Group exercise
This year we expect that these will be held virtually. Don’t worry, if you need to prepare anything in advance we will let you know.
To ensure you get the best out of the application process, we recommend you read these helpful hints and tips before completing and submitting your online application.