We are looking for applications from individuals who are educated to degree level, or equivalent, and have relevant work experience including;
- Expertise in engineering standards and specifications up to 132kV, contract management, operational switching or safety document activities
- Delivery of complex projects, including protection commissioning activities
- Effective stakeholder and customer service engagement
- Senior Authorised Person (SAP ) with operational experience on the electrical network
- Knowledge/awareness of Power System Transmission and Distribution systems
- Knowledge of design standards up to 132kV
- Knowledge and experience of development and design for major distribution substations
- Appropriate Electrical Authorisations.
- Knowledge of Substation and Network Control/SCADA, Telecommunication or Automation systems
- Experience in power system analysis and modelling tools
- Ability to travel as required across a nationally based organisation
- Awareness of Health & Safety and environmental legislation
You’ll also need to be a highly-motivated team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. You should also be a good problem solver and confident decision maker.
Rewards & Benefits
Join the ScottishPower team and you’ll enjoy a variety of rewards and benefits. This includes an attractive starting salary, stakeholder pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, subsidised gym facilities and access to professional medical staff through our occupational health department.
We offer a highly competitive salary which is dependent on experience and position applied for. This is reviewed in line with company agreements.