The ScottishPower Foundation was established in May 2013 and reinforces our commitment to support charitable work throughout Britain.
ScottishPower Foundation is a registered Scottish charity (SC043862) and a company limited by guarantee (SC445116). Registered Office: 320 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5AD.
The Foundation provides funding to registered charities and non-profit organisations for the following purposes:
- the advancement of education
- the advancement of environmental protection
- the advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- the prevention or relief of poverty and the relief of those in need by reason of disability or other disadvantage
- the advancement of citizenship and community development.
Decisions to award funding by the ScottishPower Foundation are made independently of ScottishPower by an experienced Board of Trustees who have a special interest in the above areas.