ScottishPower are looking to recruit talented, ambitious, hardworking and flexible people who have or are expecting to get an Honours Degree at a minimum of 2:2.
The graduate programme lasts for 2 years, our schemes involve on the job training and a number of different placements, which are determined nearer your start date taking into account current business requirements. This gives you exposure to a wide network of colleagues and fellow graduates within ScottishPower.
You’ll be involved in development modules which are a combination of residential and non-residential courses aimed to develop skills to;
- Effectively lead, manage and work with others
- Become a self-directed learner, capable of extracting personal learning from day to day work
- Understand how ScottishPower functions as an organisation, understanding internal culture and the commercial environment
In return you will enjoy a variety of benefits and rewards including:
- Attractive starting salary
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Subsidised gym facilities
- A range of employee discounts