The ScottishPower Foundation was established in May 2013 and reinforces our commitment to support charitable work throughout Britain.
ScottishPower Foundation is a registered Scottish charity (SC043862) and a company limited by guarantee (SC445116). Registered Office: 1 Atlantic Quay, Glasgow G2 8SP.
The Foundation provides funding to registered charities and non-profit organisations for the following purposes:
- the advancement of education
- the advancement of environmental protection
- the advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- the prevention or relief of poverty and the relief of those in need by reason of disability or other disadvantage
- the advancement of citizenship and community development.
Decisions to award funding by the ScottishPower Foundation are made independently of ScottishPower by an experienced Board of Trustees who have a special interest in the above areas.
Applications for Funding
Click here to find full details on how to apply for funding as part of the ScottishPower Foundation.
For general enquiries, please email: email@example.com